The Episcopal school call foreign trainers to improve the efficiency of computer and language teachers
The Episcopal School in Menouf of the Episcopal/Anglican Church is preparing to start the new school year, organizing training for computer and language teachers through the use of Egyptian and foreign trainers.
The school’s director Magdy Abu Al-Saad said: “Training aims at raising teachers’ efficiency, as we have trained 60 teachers so far in computer skills and programs and distance teaching, which are the latest developments imposed by the pandemic of Covid 19 on the educational process.
In a statement issued today by the Church, Abu Al-Saad added: Foreign trainers were brought in to develop language teachers in the school through native speakers.
The school was founded 135 years ago, when the Episcopal Church had a clear goal of serving through its institutions in Egypt, by caring for the spiritual and religious aspects of the human being by covering educational, health, and social needs, and the Episcopal school is a practical link between the Church and society and is not insulated from the construction movement in Egypt.
It is worth mentioning that the Province of Alexandria for the Episcopal/Anglican Church is the 41st region of this church around the world, and it includes under its presidency 10 countries in Egypt and North Africa, and is under the presidency of the Archbishop of Canterbury and belongs to the Episcopal/Anglican Church Union in the world.
In Egypt, the Episcopal/Anglican Church was established in 1815 and the first Episcopal/Anglican Church was founded in Alexandria in 1839 when it was given a plot of land in Alexandria’s Manisha square to establish the Episcopal/Anglican Church of St. Mark by Mohamed Ali Pasha the Rucker of Egypt at this time.