The Episco Care Institution of the Episcopal/ Anglican Church will resume work in its nurseries in El Salam City and the Ain Shams Development Center for children less than six years of age this month with the approaching return of schools
On his behalf, Dr. Maged Mousa, Director of the Episco Care Foundation, said in a statement issued by the Church today, that the administration of the institution was keen to ensure that the nurseries meet the health and safety requirements for protection from the Coronavirus, which is related to the provision of thermal reagents, the use of parameters for face coverings, and the training of teachers to ensure work To monitor the health status of children
Mousa added: We follow up the implementation of the daily work program to ensure that children enjoy the learning environment and compensate them for the closure period they spent away from integrating into learning activities in the nursery.
The EpiscoCare Foundation for Social Services is the Samaritan arm of the Episcopal/ Anglican Church in Egypt. The Foundation runs the development and social services centers and institutions of the Episcopal/Anglican Church in Egypt. In the year 2003, the foundation was officially registered with the Ministry of Social Solidarity to support people with special needs and provide them with rehabilitation and education services, after the church noticed the lack of these services in the city of Menouf.
It is worth mentioning that the Province of Alexandria for the Episcopal/Anglican Church is the 41st region of this church around the world, and it includes under its presidency 10 countries in Egypt and North Africa, and is under the presidency of the Archbishop of Canterbury and belongs to the Episcopal/Anglican Church Union in the world.
In Egypt, the Episcopal/Anglican Church was established in 1815 and the first Episcopal/Anglican Church was founded in Alexandria in 1839 when it was given a plot of land in Alexandria’s Manshia square to establish the Episcopal/Anglican Church of St. Mark by Mohamed Ali Pasha the Ruler of Egypt at this time.